A MESSAGE TO OUR GUESTS
Updated June 15, 2020
Everyone at Fireside Methuen would like to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
For nearly 65 years Fireside Methuen has been dedicated to delicious food and a great space for entertaining.
The health and wellbeing of our restaurant staff and guests is our top priority, and we have thoughtfully prepared for reopening with safety in mind. We are looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest and wanted to share with you some of the actions we are taking. In addition to all safety procedures currently in place for our take-out and delivery service, we are implementing the following when our dining rooms reopen:
- Reconfiguring seating in our dining areas to meet social distancing guidelines
- Using floor decals to remind guests to keep to social distancing protocols
- Having dedicated staff be responsible to sanitize all high contact areas
- Continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift
- Providing all staff and managers in our dining rooms and kitchens with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
- Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely
- Having hand sanitizer available in our lobbies and restrooms for guests
- Not presetting any tables
- Providing takeout containers for guests who prefer to wrap their own leftovers
- Allowing for contactless mobile payment at the table with the guest’s personal device
- Sanitizing pens after guest use
These are just some of the changes we are making to protect your safety while at the same time providing the hospitality and delicious food you’ve come to expect from us.
We are ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and are instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well. We have been following the guidance of the CDC and our local health departments and will continue to do so throughout this evolving situation. Stay healthy and we look forward to serving you soon.
Sincerely, Fireside Methuen Team